- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
|1||AC3-75||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||66-88MHz.||2.5 MHz.||3 dBi.|
|2||AC3-150||VHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||134-174MHz||8 MHz.||3 dBi.|
|3||AC6-150||VHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||136-174MHz||8 MHz.||6 dBi|
|4||AC9-150||VHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||136-174MHz||6 MHz||9 dBi.|
|5||AC6-350||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||300-400MHz||20 MHz.||6 dBi.|
|6||AC9-350||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||300–400MHz||20 MHz.||9 dBi.|
|7||AC6-450||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||406–512MHz||25 MHz.||6 dBi.|
|8||AC9-450||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||406-512MHz||25 MHz.||9 dBi.|
|9||AC9-850||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||800–990MHz.||90 MHz.||9 dBi.|
|10||AC9-1450||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||1300-160MHz||110MHz||9 dBi.|
|11||AC9-1850||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||1700-1990MHz||160 MHz.||9 dBi|
|12||AC12-250||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||220-290MHz||12 MHz||12 dBi.|
|13||AC6-250||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||220–290MHz||14 MHz||6 dBd.|
|14||AC10-2450||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||2300-2600MHz||200 MHz.||10 dBi.|
|15||AC12-350||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||300–400MHz.||15 MHz.||12 dBi.|
|16||AC12-450||UHF High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear||406–512MHz.||20 MHz.||12 dBi.|
|17||AC9-550||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||512–608MHz.||512-618MHz||9 dBi.|
|18||AC12-650||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||600–700MHz||40 MHz||12 dBi|
|19||AC9-650||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||614–698MHz||614-698MHz||9 dBi.|
|20||AC8-725HP||High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna||700–750MHz||50 MHz.||8.5 dBi.|
Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna is an arrangement mounted in such a way that they are collinear and parallel to the antenna and have a common axis and are designed to be used in communication networks. The Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna is manufactured by the foremost supplier of the world, Antenna Experts who supply them with the utmost good quality and high standard.
The collinear arrays of these antennas are high gain and omnidirectional. Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna is specially designed to minimize low passive inter-modulation products that are going to help in reducing the network interface or obstacle.
The frequency rate of high-gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antennas ranges from 148MHz to 174MHz. This antenna radiates vertically polarized radio waves. The fiberglass radome of the collinear antenna supports it in protecting harsh environmental conditions. High Gain Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna is used in various types of emergency vehicles such as militants, ambulances, and fire brigades as well as in dispatch transports to ensure proper safety measures and adequate signaling.
List of Best Fiber Glass Collinear Antennas
Fiber Glass Antennashave end number of advantages that are going to help you attain a proper and systematic way of the communication network. Given below is a list of various kinds of Collinear Antennas from where you can search for the best one!
Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna Manufacturer
Antenna Expertsis a dominant manufacturer of Fiber Glass Collinear Antennas across the world. We design and construct innovative antenna structures for our clients. Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna is one of our best-selling antennas that has excellent customer reviews. It is often used as a base station antenna like that of mobile radio systems in various machines and transports such as police vans, fire, ambulances, and dispatchers. It is planned and styled by us to be efficient and powerful in terms of performance.
Fiber Glass Collinear Antennais designed and manufactured by our professional team in such a way that it is ultra-corrosion resistant which means it also has an adequate capacity to sustain itself in harsh climatic conditions as well. this capability also makes it suitable for marine applications. Both the dipoles and monopoles have an omnidirectional radiation pattern when it is oriented vertically. The mounting hardware fiberglass collinear antenna is made up of 316 marine-grade stainless steel.
As a leading best antenna manufacturer, we design and manufacturers wide range of products that we work on include Dual Stacked Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna, Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna, Military Discone Antenna, High Gain Marine Antenna, Manpack Jammer Antenna, Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna, ATC antenna, HF Broadband Vertical Antenna, FTS antenna, DME antenna, and so on. Get the best antenna according to your need and wants.
Benefits Of Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- It is advantageous as it increases the power radiation.
- It is a high-gain omnidirectional antenna.
- It provides a highly directional beam.
- Collinear antenna increases directivity.
- It helps in providing less power loss.
- It is environment-friendly and can survive extreme weather changes.
- Provides an easy flow of communication with high-quality metals employed.