- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
The glide slope antenna consist of 6063T6 ultra corrosion resistant architectural anodized aluminum alloy and marine grade stainless steel mounting hardware. The antenna is supplied with international orange color powder coating finish.
The assembly consists of number of collinear dipoles mounted in front of a corner reflector, which together form the shaped horizontal and vertical patterns of the antenna.
Radiating elements are sealed in fiberglass rarome to minimize environmental effects.
The entire RF distribution/combiner system as well as the integral monitor are constructed using low loss, phase stable, semi-rigid coaxial cable which provides less sensitivity to environmental changes.
Glide Slope / Path Antennas are used to provide vertical guidance to aircraft during approach and landing of an aircraft under instrument fight rules.
The Glides Slope Antennas are designed to withstand 200 Km/Hr wind, temperature range of -40oC to 70°C, and 95% humidity. All elements are sealed in fiberglass enclosure.
The GSP series glide slope/path antennas has been designed and manufactured by us to provide highly accurate guidance information to an approaching aircraft while permitting increased flow of aircraft traffic in the vicinity of the GP tower.
Frequency Range: 328-336MHz.
Forward Gain: 10 dBi
Bandwidth: Entire 328-336MHz Band (No Tuning Required)
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Elevation Beamwidth: 80 Degrees
Azimuth Beamwidth: 23 Degrees
Power Handling Capacity: 100 Watts
Input Termination: N-Female
Materials: 6063T6 Aluminum Alloy
Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel
Wind Rating: 200Km/Hr.
Overall Length: 2.3 Meters
Overall Width: 0.5 Meter
Overall Height: 0.80 Meter
Gross Weight: 15 Kgs.
Finish: Powder Coated Orange
Operating Temperature: (-)30 to +70 Degrees Celsius
Storage Temperature: (-)40 to +80 Degrees Celsius
Humidity: 0 to 95% RH
Please contact us for complete technical datasheet in .pdf format.