- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
Grid Parabolic Antenna
|1||AP-35016||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||330–400MHz.||40MHz||16 dBi.|
|2||AP-35018||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||330–400MHz.||40 MHz||18 dBi.|
|3||AP-35020||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meters||330–400MHz.||40 MHz||20 dBi.|
|4||AP-45015||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.8 Meters||406-512MHz.||40 MHz||15 dBi.|
|5||AP-45018||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||406–512MHz.||40 MHz||18 dBi.|
|6||AP-45020||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||406-512MHz.||40 MHz||20 dBi.|
|7||AP-45022||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meters||406–512MHz||40 MHz.||22.5 dBi.|
|8||AP-145016||Grid Parabolic Antenna 0.9 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150 MHz.||16 dBi.|
|9||AP-145019||Grid Parabolic Antenna 0.9 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150 MHz||19 dBi.|
|10||AP-145022||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150 MHz||22 dBi.|
|11||AP-145026||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.0 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150 MHz||26 dBi.|
|12||AP-145028||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150 MHz||28 dBi.|
|13||AP-145030||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150MHz||30 dBi.|
|14||AP-145032||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meters||1300-1600MHz||150MHz||32 dBi.|
|15||AP-180024||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||1700- 2000MHz||150MHz||24 dBi.|
|16||AP-180032||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||1700- 2000MHz||150MHz||32 dBi|
|17||AP-180027||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.8 Meters||1700-2000MHz||150MHz||27 dBi.|
|18||AP-180030||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||1700-2000MHz||150MHz||30 dBi.|
|19||AP-180034||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meter||1700-2000MHz||150MHz||34 dBi.|
|20||AP-240024||Grid Parabolic Antenna 0.9 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz||24 dBi.|
|21||AP-240027||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz||27 dBi.|
|22||AP-240030||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.8 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz||30 dBi.|
|23||AP-240032||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz||32 dBi.|
|24||AP-240034||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz.||34 dBi.|
|25||AP-240036||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meters||2300-2600MHz||200MHz||36 dBi.|
|26||AP-2330-26||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||2305-2360MHz||55MHz||26 dBi|
|27||AP-2330-29||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.8 Meters||2305-2360MHz||55 MHz||29 dBi.|
|28||AP-2330-32||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.4 Meters||2305-2360MHz||55MHz||32 dBi|
|29||AP-3530||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||3300-3800MHz||500MHz||30 dBi.|
|30||AP-85025||Grid Parabolic Antenna 3.0 Meters||700–990MHz||80MHz||26 dBi.|
|31||AP-85017||Grid Parabolic Antenna 1.2 Meters||700–990MHz||80MHz||17 dBi.|
|32||AP-85022||Grid Parabolic Antenna 2.0 Metres||700–990MHz||80MHz||22 dBi.|
|33||AP-85028||Grid Parabolic Antenna 4.0 Meters||700–990MHz||80MHz||28 dBi.|
Grid Parabolic Antenna
The Grid Parabolic Antenna consists of a parabolic reflector that functions to direct the radio waves. It is popularly known as a dish antenna or parabolic dish as it has a structure similar to that of a dish. It is referred to as one of the most suitable antennas as it functions to deliver relevant information regarding objects within the geographical area of the earth.
Parabolic or Dish Antennas are high-gain antennas used for point-to-point communications in microwave relay links applications that are present in televisions and telephone signals in cities nearby and wireless links for data, satellite, and spacecraft communication antennas.
Grid Parabolic Antenna is considered the high gain antenna which is the main reason why parabolas are used. The high gain frequency range of this antenna varies from 1.3 to 86 GHz. It gradually makes the antenna more sufficient and correctly reflects the waves or signals.
List Of The Best Grid Parabolic Antenna
The above information about the Grid Parabolic antenna/ Dish Antenna might have got you eager to explore various types and categories of it. We have presented below a list of the same with the required specifications.
Grid Parabolic/ Dish Antenna Manufacturer
Antenna Experts is the foremost and leading manufacturer of Grid Parabolic/ Dish Antennas in the world. One of the most important usages of the dish antenna is that it is used in weather detection, transmitting signals, jamming signals, Tv broadcasting, and many more. Its design structure manufactured by us constitutes a metal parabolic reflector with a small feed antenna situated in front of the reflector at its focus.
Grid parabolic antenna are specially designed and tested by our professional antenna manufacturer. Our dish antenna are manufacturer in stainless steel body. a wire grill, and a circular or some other shape of the dish to reflect the beams. The feed antenna assists in the transmitting and receiving of signals or waves with the help of a coaxial cable transmission line. The high gain frequency range of this antenna varies from 1.3 to 86 GHz.
Other than the Parabolic communication radar antennas, we also deal in other different types of signaling antennas such as circular polarized yagi antennas, fiber glass collinear antennas, stacked dipole antennas, military log periodic antennas, signal intelligence antennas, Military Discone Antenna, High Gain Marine Antenna, Manpack Jammer Antenna, Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna, ATC antenna, HF Broadband Vertical Antenna, FTS antenna, DME antenna,high gain ADS-B antenna, and naval shipboard antennas.
Each category or brand of antennas supplied by us is capable of performing highly and has an outstanding and wide-range frequency.
Benefits Of Grid Parabolic Antenna
- grid parabolic antenna/ dish antenna has high directivity.
- It is commonly used in satellite dishes, radio telescopes, and parabolic microphones.
- It is a compact and lightweight antenna.
- Grid Parabolic Antennastructure helps in reflecting waves perfectly.
- The level of its high gain is the main reason why parabolas are widely used.
- Grid Parabolic Antennadesign makes it easier and more convenient to direct the signals.
- Most of the satellite antennas are also parabolic-shaped.