- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
Antenna Experts offer its ATM series aluminum tubular masts. Typical applications of these masts are for supporting small omni-directional antennas and log periodic antennas. A HF broadband dipole antenna can also be installed by using two similar masts. These masts are made of aluminum tubular section, which can be used for fixed or transportable applications. Their simplicity allows for ease of installation and transportation.
ATM-6 aluminum tubular mast is made of 6063T6 ultra corrosion resistant architectural anodized aluminum alloy and is supplied with olive green powder coating finish to protect it further from severe environmental conditions. The ATM series aluminum tubular masts for installation on different surfaces like roof-top, concrete, soft/hard soil condition.
The mast uses one set of 3 wire guys to withstand the 130 Km/Hr. strong wind pressure. The guy wire is made of type 304 grade high strength ultra corrosion resistant stainless steel. All these features make this tubular mast suitable for working life of more than 20 years.
|No. of Sections
|No. of Guys
|1 x 3
|1 x 3
|2 x 3
|2 x 3
|3 x 3
The sectional masts are constructed of aluminum tube supplied with center coupling to join the two sections. The sections are supplied having 1.5 meter, 1.6 meters and 1.8 Meters lengths depending on the heigth of mast. The mast uses Two or Three sets of guy wire to facilitate installation depending on the height of masts. The pivot base allows for east tilt-up during installation by two men.
Standard accessories like guy wire, guy plates, base nails, guy anchors, spanners and hammer are supplied with the mast. Two carrying case are also supplied with the mast one for the tubular pipes and other for the accessories.
Note #1: The anchor fasters are recommended where the aluminium tubular mast is required to install on the roof of the building or on concrete surface. The details of anchor fastener and image of anasterner is available in our technical datasheet which is available in .pdf format.
Note #2: The spike anchors are recommended where the aluminium tubular mast is required to install on the soft or hard soil surfaces. These spike anchors will replace the anchor fasteners. The details of spike anchors and image of spike anchor is available in our technical datasheet which is available in .pdf format.
Note #3: The aluminium tubular mast can also be supplied with non-metallic high strength guy wires. Normally these non-metallic guy wires are recommended for HF antenna installation. The details of non-metallic guy wire and image of guy wire is available in our technical datasheet which is available in .pdf format.
Please contact us for further information like complete datasheet, drawing and images of accessories and list of accessories.