- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
Antenna Experts offer its TTM series tiltable tubular aluminum alloy masts for All Weather Station (AWS) application. TTM series aluminum tiltable tubular mast is made of 6063T6 ultra corrosion resistant architectural anodized aluminum alloy and is supplied with powder coating finish to protect it further from severe environmental conditions.
Our Aluminium Tiltable Tubular Masts, are suitable for a wide range of surface weather and climatological applications. The masts are available in three colors, white, military color and orange/white for aviation purposes. One maintenance person can effortlessly tilt-up or tilt-down the mast with the help of manual/hand operated winch. The sensors and other equipment installed on the upper mast assembly do not need to remove when performing maintenance tasks. This significantly reduces the automatic weather station maintenance costs.
|#||Model||Installed Height||Shipping Length||Section Diameter||Base Plate||Guys Radius||No. of Guys||Tilting Method||Wind Speed||Gross Weight|
|1.||TTM-6||6 Meters||2.5 Meters||75-51mm||300x300mm||2.5 m||1 x 3||Winch||60 m/sec||35 kgs|
|1.||TTM-10||10 Meters||3.0 Meters||115-51mm||300x300mm||3.5 m||1 x 3||Winch||60 m/sec||50 kgs|
TTM series titable aluminum tubular mast is suitable to mount all weather sensors like wind sensors, air temperature sensors, relative humidity probe, pyranometer, snow depth sensors, rain gauge, GSM/GPRS antenna, mechanical wind sensors, solar panel, aviation light, lightening rod, anemometer, wind vane etc. Mounting brackets and support arm for all the above listed items can be supplied on request but as an optional accessory.
The mast uses one set of 3 wire guys to withstand the 215 Km/Hr. strong wind pressure. The guy wire is made of high strength, high quality, 304 grade stainless steel for long durability of tiltable aluminum tubular mast. All these features make this tubular mast suitable for working life of more than 10 years. Standard accessories like lifting rod, winch, guy wire, guy plates, base plate, base plate foundation bolts, guy anchors are supplied with the mast. All the components are packed in durable air worthy cardboard boxes.
Our TTM series masts are supplied with unique threaded joint mechanism to join the two section of mast together. Mast is supplied with lifting rod/tube along with the hand operated manual winch. When all section of TTM series tiltable tubular mast assembled together, the tilatble tubular mast make specified height. All welding's are made directly on alloy, using dedicated MIG-TIG equipment & techniques. A galvanized hand operated winch is used to crank-up the mast..
Note #1: The anchor fasters are recommended where the Aluminium Tiltable Tubular Masts is required to install on the roof of the building or on concrete surface. The details of anchor fastener and image of anasterner is available in our technical datasheet which is available in .pdf format.
Note #2: The spike anchors are recommended where the Aluminium Tiltable Tubular Masts is required to install on the soft or hard soil surfaces. These spike anchors will replace the anchor fasteners. The details of spike anchors and image of spike anchor is available in our technical datasheet which is available in .pdf format.
Please contact us for further information like complete datasheet, drawing and images of accessories and list of accessories.