- Mast & Accessories
- Military Log Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Military Discone Antenna
- Dual Polarized Log Periodic Antenna
- High Gain TETRA Antenna
- High Gain ATC Antenna
- Military Surveillance Antenna
- Signal Intelligence Antenna
- Electronic Warfare Antenna
- Military Tactical Antenna
- UAV Anti Drone Antenna
- High Gain Helical Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Cavity Backed Dual Arm Spiral Antenna
- Fiber Glass Collinear Antenna
- High Power RCIED Jammer Antenna
- FTS Antenna
- ILS Antenna
- High Gain DME Antenna
- High Gain ADS-B Antenna
- Military Manpack Jammer Antenna
- High Gain Log Periodic Antenna
- Wide Band Discone Antenna
- Naval Shipboard Antenna
- High Gain Marine Antenna
- SATCOM Ground Station Antenna
- HF Broadband Military Antenna
- HF Broadband Conical Monopole Antenna
- Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Tactical Radio Relay Antenna
- Military Vehicle Mount Antenna
- Military Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- Military Multi Band Antenna
- High Gain Horn Antenna
- High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
- Wind Profiler Radar Antenna
- Ground To Air Antenna
- GPS Jammer Anti-Jam Antenna
- UHF Military SATCOM Antenna
- Glide Slope Glide Path Antenna
- Military Ground Plane Antenna
- FM Broadcast Antenna
- High Gain Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Dual Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Quad Stacked Yagi Antenna
- High Gain Circular Polarized Yagi Antenna
- Dual Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Quad Stacked Circular Yagi Antenna
- Side Mount Dipole
- Tech Support
- About Us
The horn antenna was discovered in the year 1897 by radio researcher Jagdish Chandra Bose after several experiments. It normally operates in microwave frequency and even on super-high frequencies that range between 300 MHz and 30 GHz.
An omnidirectional antenna is a kind of wireless antenna that radiates or intercepts radio-frequency (RF) electromagnetic fields equally in all horizontal directions in flat and 2D geometric planes.
A VHF antenna forms an important component in VHF installation. It helps to improve communication indoors and outdoors. Very High Frequency (VHF) antenna mainly offers a radiator for the power that the transmitter in the radio generates. It radiates the energy in the right direction.
A whip antenna is a type of monopole radio antenna that is widely used in devices such as mobile phones and hand-held radios. One antenna is replaced in the case of Whip Antennas instead of 2 antennae working simultaneously. The length of the whip antenna determines the potential wavelength.
A Coaxial Cable is a kind of electrical cable that contains a copper conductor and stops signal interference and crosstalk. Another name of coaxial cable is coax and its copper conductor is useful in the transmission of signals and the insulator provides insulation to the copper conductor.
Wireless communication involves interference and disruption especially when the distance between two points is large. Jamming is a kind of interference that helps to block these communications.
A VHF Antenna often travels in a line of sight and its transmission pattern affects the range. Tall antennas give better range than short VHF antennas. Apart from that, the high decibels also give greater VHF communication range.
Military antennas play a crucial role in ensuring effective and reliable communication between different military units, including ground forces, naval ships, aircraft, and satellites. Military Antennas are specialized devices used in military operations for transmitting and receiving signals in various frequency ranges. Military antennas were discovered in the year 1986 by Hascall- Denke. He developed a best military antenna for government agencies, armed forces, and special military operations.
Antennas mainly come in two types with different radiating patterns. The two kinds of antennas are directional and Omnidirectional antennas. These antennas are generally used in devices that require coverage from all sides.
Antennas come in various shapes, patterns, designs, and sizes. Every type of antenna has different features and can be used for various tasks. One of the most popular kinds of antennas is the Directional Antenna. This antenna transmits and receives signals from a particular direction. The signal pattern in a directional antenna has a shape like that of a cigar.
A wireless antenna is used mainly in a radio communication system that receives or gives radio frequency energy. These antennas are connected with the help of a low-loss coaxial cable to a filter or amplifier.
Frequency bands are available in different kinds such as VLF, LF, and EHF. Of all the types of frequency bands, the most common bands are HF, UHF, and VHF. Every frequency band has a different range of wavelength from another. Radio waves behave differently in every frequency band.